Katwijk Chemie BV, NETHERLANDS
Dutch family owned & fully independent company established in 1914 manufacturing Glycofurol, ACTIVE Pharmaceutical ingredients and fine chemicals for more than 100 years.
- Chemically Glycofurol is Polyethylene glycol tetrahydrofurfuryl ether (CAS:31692-85-0)
- High Purity grade < Minimum purity 99.0 % (n=1+2)>
- Produced under cGMP as defined in ICH Q7A, FDA/EDQM inspected
- Production process doesn’t involve any use of solvents as mentioned in USP/EP class1.
- Best in Class impurity profile and Peroxide value.
- BET and MLT tested, suitable to be used as solvent in parenteral application.
- Plant is regulatory inspected by the USFDA since 1976 (Most recent:2015) and European authorities.
- Complete regulatory dossier including MOA.